How to become a Selenium expert?
If you are a tester and want to get automation testing done with less effort in the right way, then you should start learning Selenium. Already a tester and want to jump ahead with automation? Then this blog might be your cue.
Who Needs Selenium and Why?
Selenium training had designed to help developers and manual testers figure out how to automate web applications with a robust framework and integrate it within the DevOps processes of an organization.
- Support for multiple programming languages
- Availability of Frameworks
- Strong presence in the DevOps lifecycle
- Demand for Selenium testers
What is the Best Selenium Training Course for Everyday People like Us?
Since 2009, around 15000 students have trained in Selenium. In addition, Testleaf offers a selenium certification course in Chennai where you can obtain certification at no cost.
What Skills do you Need to Become a Selenium Expert?
- You need to know Selenium WebDriver API.
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Log4j logging Utility for logging purposes.
- IDE: Preferably Eclipse.
- Version Control: GIT or SVN.
- Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- CI Tool: Jenkins.
- Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
This blog might stir your desire to learn Selenium. If you’re interested in learning more about Selenium, we hope you’ll check out our selenium training course in Chennai.
We think you’ll find it to be a great resource that you can use to learn all about creating automated tests and web applications. We would love to have you join our course and look forward to seeing you!